Thursday, September 8, 2011

Work from Home

As I was reading my unread e-mails this one catches my attention about an email seeking for a Potential Employee and I don't know about the sender that's why i'm posting here the body of the letter, and will you Please leave your comment as you read this message I'd just want to know if it is true or just spammed messages.


Hi Potential Employee,
We are a company that helps U.S., Australian, and UK based companies find employees in the Philippines. We are in search of hardworking people, specifically Filipinos, available for full time work who is capable of one of the following:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - Promote and search good niche for websites
Programmers - people who can create software systems using PHP, javascript, mysql, and experienced with WordPress and Joomla.
Website Designers - people who can create graphics for websites, create website templates, who knows how to design css / html websites with clean graphics.
Content Writers - people who write english well and can write unique blog posts, create articles.
WebMasters - people who can do a lot of general work on websites like create them, run them, add products and things that a
webmaster does like maintaining websites.
Other experience: auto responders, blogging, social media, copy writing and internet marketing.
This is your opportunity to work from home for a well established Company.
Requirements :
Must have an internet connection/computer of his/her own.
Must accept the employer that will be hiring you.
We will be uploading your resume on http://www.replacemyself.com and companies outside of the Philippines will be hiring you. This is a big chance for you to work at home and gain a higher salary compared to a work of travel.
I myself am a Filipino and I am currently working with a US company owned by John Jonas and Dan Goggins for almost 3 years and I work as a programmer and support for replacemyself.com and onlinejobs.ph.
The opportunity was there and grabbing it was the best decision I made. I get to work from home, I get paid reliably and quickly.
This is your opportunity to work from home for a well established Company.
I wonder if you are interested. You can email me at perfectspectrum.jobhiring@gmail.com and if you have friends that are capable of our requirements please let them send their resume so I could also help them get a job. If you are interested please email me a .doc format of your updated resume, we are also willing to help those who are looking for part time jobs.
Thank you!
-- Regards,
Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. Thank you!